THE ARUNANCHAL PRADESH ADVENTURE
Popularly known as ‘Land of Dawn-lit-Mountains’, Arunachal Pradesh is India’s remotest state and the first Indian soil to greet the rising sun. Located on the northeastern tip of India with its borders touching China, Bhutan and Burma (Myanmar), this beautiful land is endowed with dazzling array of flora and fauna that is sure to allure any tourist. More than 500 rare species of Orchids are found in the dense jungles of Arunachal.
- Tour Name : The Arunanchal Pradesh Culture Tour
- Activities : Sightseeing, Culture tour, Interacting with Locals, Hiking, Taste of Local cuisine
- Locations : Kaziranga - Dirang - Tawang - Bomdila - Tezpur
- Meal Plan : CP(Breakfast Only)
- No of days : 07 Days & 06 Nights (ex. Guwahati)
- Best Season : Mar to June & Sep to Oct
SKETCH ITINERARY (CAN BE CUSTOMISED)
- Day 01 : Arrival at Guwahati transfer to Kaziranga National Park.
- Day 02 : Morning Safari followed by transfer to Dirang.
- Day 03 : Transfer Dirang to Tawang enroute visit Sela Pass, Sela Lake, Jaswant Garh.
- Day 04 : Sightseeing Tawang, Visit Tawang Monastery, Unni-Gompa & More.
- Day 05 : Transfer Tawang to Bomdila, Enroute visit Jang Falls
- Day 06 : Transfer : Bomdila to Tezpur, Evening visit Chitralekha Uddyan
- Day 07 : Transfer Tezpur to Guwahati
FOR BOOKINGS, QUERIES & DETAILED ITINERARY CONNECT AT 8104150334 OR 76688 43042