THE MEGHALAYAN ADVENTURE
Meghalaya (Abode of Clouds in Sanskrit) is one of the seven North-Eastern states of India. Famous for its high rainfall, subtropical forests and biodiversity, the state is blessed with stunning landscapes, cascading waterfalls, and misty hills that beckon travelers from around the world. The lush greenery, serene lakes, and crystal-clear rivers of Meghalaya add to its charm and allure. Cherrapunjee and Mawsynram are among the wettest places on Earth; most of the rain falls between June and September, creating very impressive waterfalls and carving out some of Asia’s longest caves.
The state is also home to several indigenous tribes with a unique culture, traditions, and way of life. Visitors to Meghalaya can immerse themselves in the local culture and experience the warm hospitality of the locals. Whether you are a nature lover, adventure enthusiast, or culture seeker, Meghalaya has something for everyone.
- Tour Name : The Living Bridges & Waterfalls Tour
- Activities : Sightseeing, Culture tour, Interacting with Locals, Hiking, Taste of Local cuisine
- Locations : Mawphlang - Cherrapunjee - Sohra - Dawki - Mawlynnong - Shillong - Smit - Joai
- Meal Plan : MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- No of days : 06 Days & 05 Nights (ex. Guwahati)
- Best Season : Oct to June
SKETCH ITINERARY (CAN BE CUSTOMISED)
- Day 01 : Arrival at Guwahati transfer to Shillong, enroute visit Kamakhya Temple, Umiam Lake.
- Day 02 : Transfer : Cherrapunjee, enroute visit Elephant Falls, Mawkdok Dympep Valley View.
- Day 03 : Cherrapunjee sightseeing. Visit Dain-Thlen Falls, Noh-Kalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park.
- Day 04 : Transfer : Shillong enroute visit Sohra, Dawki, Mawlynnong.
- Day 05 : Joai sightseeing Enroute visit Nartiang Monolith Garden, Laitlum canyon & Smit Village.
- Day 06 : Transfer : Guwahati.
FOR BOOKINGS, QUERIES & DETAILED ITINERARY CONNECT AT 8104150334 OR 76688 43042