THE MEGHALAYAN ADVENTURE
Meghalaya (Abode of Clouds in Sanskrit) is one of the seven North-Eastern states of India. Famous for its high rainfall, subtropical forests and biodiversity. Meghalaya is a cool, pine-fresh mountain state set on dramatic horseshoes of rocky cliffs. Cherrapunjee and Mawsynram are among the wettest places on Earth; most of the rain falls between June and September, creating very impressive waterfalls and carving out some of Asia’s longest caves.
- Tour Name : The Living Bridges & Waterfalls Tour
- Activities : Sightseeing, Culture tour, Interacting with Locals, Hiking, Taste of Local cuisine
- Locations : Mawphlang - Cherrapunjee - Sohra - Dawki - Mawlynnong - Shillong - Smit - Joai
- Meal Plan : MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- No of days : 06 Days & 05 Nights (ex. Guwahati)
- Best Season : Oct to June
SKETCH ITINERARY (CAN BE CUSTOMISED)
- Day 01 : Arrival at Guwahati transfer to Shillong, enroute visit Kamakhya Temple, Umiam Lake.
- Day 02 : Transfer : Cherrapunjee, enroute visit Elephant Falls, Mawkdok Dympep Valley View.
- Day 03 : Cherrapunjee sightseeing. Visit Dain-Thlen Falls, Noh-Kalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park.
- Day 04 : Transfer : Shillong enroute visit Sohra, Dawki, Mawlynnong.
- Day 05 : Joai sightseeing Enroute visit Nartiang Monolith Garden, Laitlum canyon & Smit Village.
- Day 06 : Transfer : Guwahati.
FOR BOOKINGS, QUERIES & DETAILED ITINERARY CONNECT AT 70174 97977 OR 76688 43042