Brij-Ganga Dhura Pass, at an elevation of 4666 Mtrs, is located in the Garhwal – Kumaon Himalayan range in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand.
This adventurous trek follows few parts of the old trading route to Tibet following the Gori Ganga River. From the road head, beyond Munsiyari, one follows a well defined trail along a narrow valley to the village of Milam. We cross the 4666 meters Pass known as Brij-Ganga Dhura & visit Ralam village. Enroute, onegets magnificent views of peaks like Suitilla, Rajrambha, Chaudhara & many more.
|DURATION||8 days of trek/ 10 days from Kathgodam to Kathgodam|
|TREK LENGTH||25 Kms|
|RAILWAY STATION||Kathgodam/ 275 Kms from Munsiyari|
|AIRPORT||Pantnagar/ 249 Kms from Munsiyari|
|1||Kathgodam to Munsyari. Transfer from Kathgodam to Munsyari stay at a Hotel.||10-hours drive|
|2||Munsyari to road head Chilam Dhar & trek to Pataon village 2250 meters||2-3 hrs|
|3||Trek from Pataon to Lingurani camp site.||5-6 hrs|
|4||Lingurani to Marjhali/ Ralam Village||6-7 hrs|
|5||Marjhali/ Ralam Village to Bhujani camp site after crossing the 4666 meters pass.||6-7 hrs|
|6||Stay at Bhujani, one can have a spectacular view of 7000 meters peaks||Rest day|
|7||Bhujani to Martoli Village Camp site||6-7 hrs|
|8||Martoli to Bogudiyar Camp site||6-7 hrs|
|9||Bogudiyar to Munsyari stay at a Hotel.||6-7 hrs|
|10||Munsyari to Kathgodam||10-hours drive|
- All meals during the Trek.
- Trekking eqpt : Tents and other safety eqpt, Sleeping bags preferably to be brought by participants. If required, can be provided by us.
- Specialized Cook, Support staffs, Porters/Packed Animals for providing trek logistics. Carriage of one bag upto 10 kg per head by Porter/Mule.
- Any Govt fees : All permit fee, camping charges, forest levy required for the trek.
- First Aid Kit.
- Services of experienced Mountain guides.
- All land transport of members as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation enroute.
- Transportation cost from Delhi to road/rail head ( Dehradun/ Kathgodam) and return. However, the same can be arranged for a group, if required, on actual basis.
- Any cost which is not mentioned in the “inclusions” or personal in nature.
*The proposed itinerary is tentative and subject to change due to any unforeseen reasons like weather conditions, cancellations of flights, strikes.
EQUIPMENT TO BE CARRIED BY PARTICIPANTS.
- Backpack(50-60 liter) with rain cover for multi days treks
- TrekkingBoots – High ankle support boots ( Extra pair of Trekking shoes- Optional)
- Wind proofjacket
- Trek Pants– At least 02
- Full sleevewoolen/fleece – At least 01.
- Full sleeveT-Shirts – At least 03
- Head Gear (Balaclava & Sun Hat/Cap)
- Sunglasses.(UV rated ones)
- Hand gloves
- Socks.(1pair of woolen and 2 pairs of cotton socks)
- Water bottle (2 ltrs). Avoid plastic drinking bottles
- Toiletries(Sunscreen –SPF 60+, moisturizer / lip balm, soap, toilet paper, wet tissue,Sanitizer, Odomos)
- Cutlery –Carry a plate, spoon, coffee mug & a lunch box
- Personalmedicines ( If any, for existing ailments to be carried by participants)
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Sleepingbag ( If required, can be provided byus)
*Indemnity certificate to be signed by all participants .
*Medical fitness certificates to be submitted.