|Location||Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand,India|
|Parent range||Garhwal-Kumaon Himalaya (Uttarakhand Himalaya)|
Hardeol or ‘Temple of God’ is one of the majorpeaks of the Kumaon Himalaya.It is the highest peak on the northern side of the ring of peaks guardingthe NandaDevi Sanctuary and lies at the northeast cornerof this ring. It is situated at the northern end of the Milam valley, inthe Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, India.
From the road head, beyond Munsiyari, we followa well defined trail along through the narrow valley to the Hardeol Kund which is one of the most beautiful andpristine tarns in Uttarakhand
|DURATION||07 days oftrek/ 09 days from Kathgodam to Kathgodam|
|GRADE||Moderate to Difficult|
|RAILWAY STATION||KATHGODAM/ 275Kms from Munsiyari|
|AIRPORT||PANTNAGAR/ 249 Kms from Munsiyari|
|1||Arrival at Kathgodam in the Morning & drive to Munsyari & transfer to Hotel.||11-hours|
|2||Munsyari to road head Chilam Dhar & trek to Lilam village 1850 meters||1 hour drive & trek for 2 hours|
|3||Trek from Lilam to Bagudyiar camp site.||6-7 hrs|
|4||Bogudyiar to Chepra Udiyar 3585mtrs camping site||6 hrs|
|5||Chepra Udiyar to Hardeol lake camp||5-6 hrs|
|6||Hardeol lake camp to ChepraUdiyar Camp site||4-5 hrs|
|7||Chepra Udiyar to Babli Dhar Camp site||2-3 hrs|
|8||Bablidhar to Munsyari||4-5 hrs|
|9||Munsyari to Kathgodam||hrs|
- All meals during the Trek.
- Trekking eqpt : Tents and other safety eqpt, Sleeping bags preferably to be brought by participants. If required, can be provided by us.
- Specialized Cook, Support staffs, Porters/Packed Animals for providing trek logistics. Carriage of one bag upto 10 kg per head by Porter/Mule.
- Any Govt fees : All permit fee, camping charges, forest levy required for the trek.
- First Aid Kit.
- Services of experienced Mountain guides.
- All land transport of members as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation enroute.
- Transportation cost from Delhi to road/rail head ( Dehradun/ Kathgodam) and return. However, the same can be arranged for a group, if required, on actual basis.
- Any cost which is not mentioned in the “inclusions” or personal in nature.
*The proposed itinerary is tentative and subject to change due to any unforeseen reasons like weather conditions, cancellations of flights, strikes.
EQUIPMENT TO BE CARRIED BY PARTICIPANTS.
- Backpack(50-60 liter) with rain cover for multi days treks
- TrekkingBoots – High ankle support boots ( Extra pair of Trekking shoes- Optional)
- Wind proofjacket
- Trek Pants– At least 02
- Full sleevewoolen/fleece – At least 01.
- Full sleeveT-Shirts – At least 03
- Head Gear (Balaclava & Sun Hat/Cap)
- Sunglasses.(UV rated ones)
- Hand gloves
- Socks.(1pair of woolen and 2 pairs of cotton socks)
- Water bottle (2 ltrs). Avoid plastic drinking bottles
- Toiletries(Sunscreen –SPF 60+, moisturizer / lip balm, soap, toilet paper, wet tissue,Sanitizer, Odomos)
- Cutlery –Carry a plate, spoon, coffee mug & a lunch box
- Personalmedicines ( If any, for existing ailments to be carried by participants)
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Sleepingbag ( If required, can be provided byus)
*Indemnity certificate to be signed by all participants .
*Medical fitness certificates to be submitted.