|Location||Pithoragrah district, Uttarakhand,India|
|Parent range||Garhwal-Kumaon Himalaya (Uttarakhand Himalaya)|
Khuliya Top is a pleasant weekend trek in Munsyari. The special views from Khuliya top of the Panchachuli range enthralls trekkers. It is rare to get such grand views of the Himalayas on such a short quick trek.
Khuliya top is a 07 KM trek from Balati Farm which is 08 Km from Munsyari. After a 03 to 04 hrs trek one reaches Khuliya top to get spectacular view of Trisuli, Nanda Kot, Nanda devi, Maiktoli peaks, Panchachuli peaks, Rajrambha, and Nakul Sehdev peaks.
|DURATION||02 days of trek/ 05 days from Kathgodam to Kathgodam|
|TREK LENGTH||14 Kms|
|RAILWAY STATION||Kathgodam/275 Kms from Munsiyari|
|AIRPORT||Pantnagar/249 Kms from Munsiyari|
|1||Delhi to Kathgodam. By train from old Delhi railway station at 2200hrs.||6 hrs journey|
|2||Kathgodam to Munsyari. Transfer from Kathgodam to Munsyari, overnight stay at Munsyari in a hotel. At 2250 meters||10 hrs drive|
|3||Local sightseeing at Munsyari. Visit Himalayan Museum & Nandadevi temple.|
|4||Munsyari to Khuliya Top. Early morning start after breakfast, First 07 Km Drive then trek to Khuliya top camp site. Overnight stay at Khuliya camp in tents.||2 -3 hrs Trek|
|5||Khuliya Top to Munsyari. Trek back to Munsyari, Overnight stay at a hotel.||2-3 hrs Trek|
|6||Munsyari to Katgodam. Leave Munsyari early in the morning & board train for Delhi at 2040 hrs||10 hrs drive|
- All meals during the Trek.
- Trekking eqpt : Tents and other safety eqpt, Sleeping bags preferably to be brought by participants. If required, can be provided by us.
- Specialized Cook, Support staffs, Porters/Packed Animals for providing trek logistics. Carriage of one bag upto 10 kg per head by Porter/Mule.
- Any Govt fees : All permit fee, camping charges, forest levy required for the trek.
- First Aid Kit.
- Services of experienced Mountain guides.
- All land transport of members as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation enroute.
- Transportation cost from Delhi to road/rail head ( Dehradun/ Kathgodam) and return. However, the same can be arranged for a group, if required, on actual basis.
- Any cost which is not mentioned in the “inclusions” or personal in nature.
*The proposed itinerary is tentative and subject to change due to any unforeseen reasons like weather conditions, cancellations of flights, strikes.
EQUIPMENT TO BE CARRIED BY PARTICIPANTS.
- Backpack(50-60 liter) with rain cover for multi days treks
- TrekkingBoots – High ankle support boots ( Extra pair of Trekking shoes- Optional)
- Wind proofjacket
- Trek Pants– At least 02
- Full sleevewoolen/fleece – At least 01.
- Full sleeveT-Shirts – At least 03
- Head Gear (Balaclava & Sun Hat/Cap)
- Sunglasses.(UV rated ones)
- Hand gloves
- Socks.(1pair of woolen and 2 pairs of cotton socks)
- Water bottle (2 ltrs). Avoid plastic drinking bottles
- Toiletries(Sunscreen –SPF 60+, moisturizer / lip balm, soap, toilet paper, wet tissue,Sanitizer, Odomos)
- Cutlery –Carry a plate, spoon, coffee mug & a lunch box
- Personalmedicines ( If any, for existing ailments to be carried by participants)
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Sleepingbag ( If required, can be provided byus)
*Indemnity certificate to be signed by all participants .
*Medical fitness certificates to be submitted.