THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE OF THE EAST: ARUNANCHAL, MEGHALAYA & ASSAM
North Eastern India is a region of incredible natural beauty, cultural diversity, and historical significance. Located on the eastern edge of the Himalayas, the seven states of North Eastern India are home to some of the most unique and fascinating destinations in the country. From the lush tea plantations of Assam to the misty mountains of Meghalaya, the stunning valleys of Arunachal Pradesh to the vibrant cities of Manipur and Nagaland, there is something for everyone in this region. Whether you're looking to explore the rich tribal cultures, indulge in adventure sports, or simply unwind in the lap of nature, North Eastern India promises a truly unforgettable travel experience.
- Tour Name : The Golden Triangle of East
- Activities : Sightseeing, Culture tour, Interacting with Locals, Hiking, Taste of Local cuisine
- Locations : Kaziranga - Sohra - Dawki - Shillong - Bomdila - Tawang & Tezpur
- Meal Plan : MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- No of days : 10 Days & 09 Nights (ex. Guwahati)
- Best Season : Oct to May
SKETCH ITINERARY (CAN BE CUSTOMISED)
- Day 01 : Arrival at Guwahati transfer to Shillong, enroute visit Kamakhya Temple, Umiam Lake.
- Day 02 : Transfer : Cherrapunji, enroute visit Elephant Falls, Seven Sisters falls, Mawsmai cave & Thangkharang Park.
- Day 03 : Transfer : Cherrapunji - Dawki - Mawlyannong - Shillong.
- Day 04 : Transfer : Shillong to Kaziranga, Evening Jeep Safari.
- Day 05 : Morning Elephant Safari, Transfer : Kaziranga to Dirang.
- Day 06 : Transfer : Dirang to Tawang.
- Day 07 : Explore Tawang – Tawang Monastery, Unni-Gompa (Women Monastery), Urrigilling & More.
- Day 08 : Transfer Tawang to Bomdila en route visit Jang Falls, Jaswantgarh & More.
- Day 09 : Transfer : Bomdila to Tezpur, Evening visit Chitralekha Uddyan.
- Day 10 : Transfer : Tezpur to Guwahati.
FOR BOOKINGS, QUERIES & DETAILED ITINERARY CONNECT AT 8104150334 OR 76688 43042