THE LANSDOWNE ADVENTURE
Lansdowne, situated at an altitude of around 1706 Mts AMSL, was established by the British in 1887. Originally known as Kaludanda (Hindi: कालूडाण्डा) after Kalu (Black) and Danda (hills) in Garhwali.
Lansdowne is one of the quietest and unspoiled hill stations of India and has been a popular destination since Britishers came to India. Encircled by the dense oak and blue pine forests, Lansdowne appears like an old painting. Located far away from the maddening crowd of the cities, Lansdowne is an ideal retreat for those looking for a quite and relaxed get-away.
You shall be staying at our resort (IVY GREEN RESORT) and be VIPs during your stay.
- Tour Name : Lost in Lansdowne
- Activities : Sightseeing, Culture tour, Interacting with Locals, Hiking, Taste of Local cuisine
- Locations : Deriyakhal - Bhulla Tal - Tip-in-Top - St Mary's Church - St Jhon's Church - Manwaring Garden - Garhwal Rifles Meusem - Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial
- Meal Plan : MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- No of days : 03 Days & 02 Nights (ex. Haridwar)
- Best Season : Feb-Apr, July-Aug, Nov-Dec
SKETCH ITINERARY (CAN BE CUSTOMISED)
Day 1 : Arrival at Haridwar, Transfer to Lansdowne. Village walk in evening followed by musical evening
Day 2 : Temple Trail trek to Bhairongarhi(Optional)
Day 3 : Himalaya Darshan, Yoga, Heritage Trail : Lansdowne Cantonment
FOR BOOKINGS, QUERIES & DETAILED ITINERARY CONNECT AT 70174 97977 OR 76688 43042